Thursday, 13 August 2020, 18:07:41
At a meeting of the State Commission chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin, the Plan for Phased Removal of Quarantine Measures, taking into account the emerging epidemiological situation, was considered.
Minister of Healthcare Alexey Tsoy, Akims of Nur-Sultan Altay Kulginov, Almaty — Bakytzhan Sagintayev, Karaganda region — Zhenis Kassymbek, Turkistan region — Umirzak Shukeyev, Atyrau region — Makhambet Dosmukhambetov, Chair of the Board of Atameken NCE Ablay Myrzakhmetov and others reported on the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the country, proposals to mitigate restrictive measures, the readiness of regions and business entities to resume activities.
During the quarantine in Kazakhstan, the epidemiological situation has stabilized and the burden on medical organizations has been reduced significantlly. Daily infection growth has reduced from 4% to 0.5%. The number of recovered has reached 76%. The average reproductive rate dropped to 0.78, bed occupancy is 26%.
The State Commission, having considered the proposals of the regional akims, as well as the position of the Ministry of Healthcare and other departments, approved the Plan for Phased Removal of Quarantine Measures and adopted a number of decisions:
1. The list of entrepreneurial activities, which will resume their work from Aug. 17, 2020, has been approved:
- Shopping and entertainment centres, trading houses (boutiques), retail chains, covered markets (occupancy not more than 30%, 4 m² per visitor);
- beauty salons, hairdressing salons, spa centers, facilities providing cosmetic services (4 m² per visitor by appointment);
- fitness centers without pools (50% occupancy, 5 m² for 1 visitor), baths and saunas without pools (50% occupancy, 4 m² for 1 visitor);
- children's correction rooms, children's and adult educational centers (groups — no more than 5 people, by appointment);
- duty groups of preschool institutions (no more than 15 people);
- outdoor attractions (distance, masks, flow regulation).
Employers have been recommended to maintain the remote work format for at least 80% of employees.
2. From Aug. 17, 2020, individual and group training in the open air (no more than 5 people) and sports training for national teams, club teams is allowed (no more than 30 people, accommodation at sports bases, strict compliance with anti-epidemic and preventive measures ).
3. From Aug. 17, 2020, the movement of public transport is resumed with occupancy according to the number of seats, provision of ventilation and disinfection at terminal stops.
4. The ban remains on:
- holding entertainment, sports, family, commemorative, solemn and other mass events, including at home;
- the work of bars, night and game clubs, karaoke, food courts, cinemas and other entertainment facilities for children and adults;
- activities of cultural objects, museums, holding conferences, exhibitions, forums;
- the work of swimming pools, city and public beaches, open water parks;
- the work of religious sites;
- movement of suburban passenger trains / electric trains, the formation of common wagons, with the exception of working trains, intercity buses / minibuses.
5. In order to further stabilize the epidemiological situation, restrictive measures will be maintained over the weekend.
“Mask regime and social distancing are mandatory sanitary requirements for everyone and should become everyday rules in the life of citizens. It is necessary to resume the activities of business entities only when they are fully prepared,” said the Head of Government.